- Poster de qualité musée réalisé sur du papier mat épais et durable (non couché)
- Papier certifié FSC pour la protection des forêts
- Grammage papier: 200 g / 80 lb
- Expédié dans un emballage solide protégeant le poster
- Imprimé et expédié à la demande
- Le cadre est en bois léger de 1 à 2cm d’épaisseur (0,4 à 0,8″), associé à un plexiglass transparent incassable.
- Il comprend un kit de suspension pour accrocher l’affiche en orientation portrait et paysage. Pour une utilisation en intérieur.
- Le cadre et l’affiche sont livrés séparément. Ils devront être assemblés après la réception.
Yoga poster: where does the Yoga Sun Salutation come from?
The Yoga Sun Salutation is called « Surya Namaskar » in Sanskrit: Surya for sun, and Namaskar for salutation. It is relatively recent, dating back to the early 20th century. Now fully integrated into modern yoga, it evokes a philosophical and spiritual approach, the cycle of life and calls for greater self-awareness.
A set of postures and many variations
The sun salutation is a set of asanas (postures) that offers many benefits, both spiritual and physiological, as it is an excellent warm-up. It is usually practiced at the beginning of the day, and is not fixed: it is up to you to choose which postures suit you best because there are many variations. Awaken your mind and muscles gently with this yoga poster, and regain full awareness of your breathing.
Sun Salutation: the benefits
The sun salutation offers many benefits for the body and mind:
- It tones and shapes the whole body
- It allows both physical and mental relaxation
- It stretches all your muscles and gives you more flexibility
- It activates blood circulation
- It allows you to practice breathing exercises
- It allows you to start the day with positive energy
How to practice the sun salutation with this yoga poster ?
To practice the sun salutation, the ideal is not to rush, to link the postures gently, while being well aware of your body and your breathing.
The postures and sequences should be performed as slowly as possible, while respecting the synchronization with the breath. In this way, the ligaments and muscles involved in each posture are stretched optimally and smoothly. You can seean example of the sun salutation on video by following this link.