Yoga Poster: Sun Salutation – 12 asanas
A partir de 29,00€
Disponible en 3 tailles, avec ou sans cadre :
Livraison gratuite sur tout dans le monde entier !
The Sun Salutation (Surya Namaskar) is a set of yoga postures (asanas), but above all an ode to the sun, to life, to self awareness. It is also excellent for toning, shaping and stretching your entire body.
- Museum-quality poster made on thick and long-lasting matte (uncoated) paper.
- Paper weight: 200 gsm / 80 lb
- Shipped in sturdy packaging protecting the poster
- Printed and shipped on demand
- Lightweight 1-2 cm (0.4-0.8″) thick frame, Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass.
- Includes hanging kit, to hang in both portrait and landscape orientations. For indoor use.
- The frame and poster are delivered separately. The poster needs to be mounted by the end-recipient.
Ça pourrait vous plaire...
Yoga poster: where does the Yoga Sun Salutation come from?
The Yoga Sun Salutation is called "Surya Namaskar" in Sanskrit: Surya for sun, and Namaskar for salutation. It is relatively recent, dating back to the early 20th century. Now fully integrated into modern yoga, it evokes a philosophical and spiritual approach, the cycle of life and calls for greater self-awareness.
A set of postures and many variations
The sun salutation is a set of asanas (postures) that offers many benefits, both spiritual and physiological, as it is an excellent warm-up. It is usually practiced at the beginning of the day, and is not fixed: it is up to you to choose which postures suit you best because there are many variations. Awaken your mind and muscles gently with this yoga poster, and regain full awareness of your breathing.
Sun Salutation: the benefits
The sun salutation offers many benefits for the body and mind:
- It tones and shapes the whole body
- It allows both physical and mental relaxation
- It stretches all your muscles and gives you more flexibility
- It activates blood circulation
- It allows you to practice breathing exercises
- It allows you to start the day with positive energy
How to practice the sun salutation with this yoga poster ?
To practice the sun salutation, the ideal is not to rush, to link the postures gently, while being well aware of your body and your breathing.
The postures and sequences should be performed as slowly as possible, while respecting the synchronization with the breath. In this way, the ligaments and muscles involved in each posture are stretched optimally and smoothly. You can seean example of the sun salutation on video by following this link.
30×40 cm (12×16″), 50×70 cm (20×28″)
Affiche en Anglais
Papier mat de qualité musée 200g (80lb) non couché
Sans, Bois, Noir, Blanc