Whisky Guide Poster
Imagine yourself sitting comfortably in an armchair. Muted music, hushed atmosphere. In your hand, a glass of whisky with golden reflections.
But which whisky? Where does it come from? How was it made? How to describe its aromas?
Find in this whisky guide poster the best Whiskies of the world, discover their aromatic profile (fruity, sweet, smoked, peaty…) and their type: single malt, bourbon, blend…
- Everyone talks about Lagavulin Whisky, but do you know from which countries and regions it comes or what are its main aromatic characteristics?
- What to choose when you like fruity and woody whisky?
- What are the best American bourbons?
Find the best whiskeys from Scotland, Ireland, Japan and the United States, their taste profile and type at a glance with this poster of the best whiskey brands in the world.
The ideal guide to show off at parties with friends, or to choose what to drink by the fire. And you’ll finally know whether to say “Whisky” or “Whiskey”!
You may also like our Map of French Wines, check it out !
- Museum-quality poster made on thick and long-lasting matte (uncoated) paper.
- FSC-certified paper for the protection of forests
- Paper weight: 200 gsm / 80 lb
- Shipped in sturdy packaging protecting the poster
- Printed and shipped on-demand
- Lightweight 1-2 cm (0.4-0.8″) thick frame with shatterproof, transparent plexiglass
- Includes hanging kit, to hang in both portrait and landscape orientations For indoor use
- The frame and poster are delivered separately They have to be assembled after the reception
The mystery surrounding whisky lies in the enigma of its past, and the origin of whisky remains a subject of controversy between the Irish and the Scots. One thing is certain: the first written mention of whisky appeared in 1494 in a document in Scotland.
Whisky guide poster : the various whiskies types
In this whisky guide poster, you will discover the main types of whisky and how they are made:
- Single Malt
- Single Grain
- Blended Malt
- Blended Grain
- Pot Still
- American Whiskey
- Wheat Whisky
- Corn Whisky
- Rye Whisky
- Grain Whisky
- Scotch Whisky
Whisky guide poster : which flavour profile ?
We have also classified the world’s best whisky by flavour profile:
You will find the greatest whisky like Aberlour, Glen Grant, Glenfiddich, Grant’s, Macallan, Monkey Shoudler, Dalmore, Glenmorangie, Talisker, Jura, Lagavulin, Laphroaig, Peat Monster, Chival Regal, Nikka, Chichibu, Jameson, Kilbeggan, Tullamore, but also the famous Jack Daniel’s, Four Roses, Pappy Van Winkle and Woodford bourbons.
I will end with a word from Ernest Hemingway:
“You should never wait to kiss a pretty girl or open a bottle of Whiskey”.
– Ernest Hemingway